Big Data Strategy
Holistic thinking and proactive planning so you can start smart, deliver value quickly and scale seamlessly. That’s what strategy is all about – or should be. Yes, we believe in blue-sky and green-field thinking, but only if they produce clear and detailed roadmaps to reach those excellent destinations.
The most effective strategies establish the foundation for long-term success, but also clarify specific objectives and generate value quickly. It’s about prioritizing objectives, balancing competing imperatives and thinking through architecture, infrastructure and toolset decisions within the broader context of business goals.
Resource needs and organizational impacts must also be accounted for. And the right business stakeholders engaged. That’s how strategy sets the stage for successful execution.
Blutech helps you prioritize and plan your implementation while considering business impact, and existing data, technology and skills. Benefits include:
- IT and operational cost reductions
- Improved insight into customer behavioral data
- Adoption of analytics as a competitive weapon
- Increased yield, productivity or profitability
- Clearer visibility into emerging threats and risks
Plus, our partnership with technology vendors with extensive industry expertise means we have specific use cases for high-tech manufacturing, financial services, healthcare, media and advertising, transportation, retail, telecommunications and more.
Key steps in forming big data strategy:
- Identify business challenge What is it that you cannot do without big data?
- Prioritize business problems
- Find relevant sources for data
- ASK NOT WHAT DATA CAN DO FOR YOU, ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH THE DATA
- Involve the business
- Start small, grow big Remember: Rome wasn’t built in a day!
- What kind of data will help? Know what data to use, what to refuse